Hilary H. Duke
Email: Hilary H. Duke | Phone: 615-446-2221
Hilary Duke began her career while attending law school by working as deputy clerk for Judge Barbara Haynes in the Davidson County Third Circuit Court and as deputy clerk for the Davidson County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office. Hilary joined the law firm of Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC as an associate in 2006.
Hilary is the Dickson County Bar Association President, the Dickson County Soccer Association Vice-President and an active member of Charlotte Fagan UMC.
During her college career, she was named an All-American soccer player and was a finalist for Georgia Sportswoman of the Year. Hilary is married and has two children. Her areas of practice include:
- Criminal defense
- Civil litigation
- Social Security law
- Nashville School of Law (JD, 2005)
- Berry College (BS, 2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Tennessee Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Dickson County Bar Association, President
- Dickson County Soccer Association, Vice-President