General Law Representation in Dickson, Tennessee
Wills and estates, business, employment, real estate, and municipal law solutions
- Do you have questions regarding wills or estate planning?
- Have you been injured in an auto accident?
- Are you frustrated about the legal structure in creating a new corporate entity or LLC?
- Are you facing employment challenges?
- Are real estate problems leaving you out in the cold with your landlord or mortgage company?
- Does your municipality need proper legal guidance to support zoning and permit regulations?
The law firm of Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC can provide competent legal services for just about any legal situation.
You would think that the process of transferring your property to your heirs is simple. However, poorly crafted documents often result in disputes and an inability to administer estates and/or payments to beneficiaries efficiently. Our attorneys advise you how to preserve the wealth of your estate, resolving your disputes in and out of court in Tennessee. Some proactive ways we can meet your estate planning needs include creating:
- Powers of attorney documents
We also see clients through the probate process.
Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC is ready to provide business and corporate counsel. We assist corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and sole proprietors in all stages of business.
Business law addresses items related to the formation or dissolution of your company, such as:
- Corporate and business negotiations and litigation
- Sales and purchases
- LLC formation contracts and closings
- Ongoing legal issues
- Commercial litigation
Business disputes often involve factors that influence the running of your businesses, including:
- Breach of contracts
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Unfair competition and business practices
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Trials and appeals in local, state, and federal courts
- Premises liability
- White-collar criminal investigations
In our rapidly moving business world, the law and how it relates to employment and labor issues does not need to affect your company's daily work. We are a market leader in employment and labor law, representing clients with solid legal solutions involving:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and violations
- COBRA benefits compliance
- Discipline and retaliatory discharge
- Company documentation drafting
- Drug testing
- Employment contracts
- Union avoidance
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance and defense
- Illegal strike negotiations, arbitrations, and injunction suits
- Non-compete agreements
- Sexual harassment
- Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace Act
- Unemployment compensation claims
- Unfair labor practices claims
- Whistle-blower claims
- Wage claims
- Workers compensation
The attorneys of Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC provide legal services for commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as litigation for:
- Single-family dwelling
- Multi-family dwellings
- Co-ops and condos
- New construction
- Commercial buildings
- Partition actions
- Quiet title actions
- Municipal law
Cities and municipalities need adroit immediate solutions that protect long-term interests. Recognized leadership in the practice of municipal law has earned the law firm of Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC designation counsel for the towns of Vanleer, Charlotte, and White Bluff as well as Dickson County. Our lawyers can help you with:
- Building permits
- Municipal litigation
- Planning, zoning, and land use
Commitment and trust in general law in Dickson, Tennessee
Our tried and tested attorneys can represent you in all areas of general law. Our mission is to provide competent, comprehensive legal representation to the community where we live and work. If you are in need of a skilled, experienced attorney in the area of wills and estates, business, corporate, employment, real estate, municipal law, or other general law areas, please call 615-446-2221 or contact Reynolds, Potter, Ragan & Vandivort, PLC online to schedule a consultation.